Criminal Law Services include:
• 24/7 telephone service.
• Free legal aid including general advises attending with clients during questioning and interviewing in garda stations and furnishing advises on their statutory and constitutional rights.
• Cover a wide and unlimited range of crimes from minor infringement e.g. public order offences and petty theft to serious crimes e.g. firearms offences, supply of drugs, serious assault, sexual assault, statutory rape, murder and manslaughter.
• Cover a full range of road traffic offences including speeding, no insurance, dangerous and drink driving.
• Service court hearings throughout Dublin and Ireland with particular emphasis on Tallaght and Blanchardstown District Court and the CCJ.
• Attendance at Saturday courts and emergency sittings.